With its sleek good looks and sporty performance, it’s hard not to admire the 2020 Mazda6 sedan. It’s one of our favorites here at Lester Glenn Mazda, and it’s certainly favored by our customers as well. Let’s explore the safety features of the latest Mazda6 today and see how drivers can benefit from Mazda technologies.
Safety Features of the 2020 MAZDA6
Mazda has always designed its vehicles with design and driving experience in mind, but the automaker is also leading the way in terms of safety technology. Here are some of the advanced active safety features found in the 2020 Mazda6:
- High beam control:This feature helps drivers see better in the dark by utilizing more opportunities to use high beams, then automatically switching to low beams when traffic is detected.
- Rear cross-traffic alert:This feature signals the driver both visually and audibly when another vehicle is approaching from the side.
- Lane departure warning:This feature is activated when you hit 37 mph and gives audible, visual, and tactile indicators if your Mazda car is drifting unintentionally from its lane.
- Adaptive front lighting:This feature improves nighttime visibility with headlights that pivot in the direction of your turn, lighting your path of travel.
- Advanced smart city brake support:This feature helps detect pedestrians and other vehicles in your path at low speeds. If necessary, the system will apply the brakes to help avoid collisions.
- Smart brake support:This feature works above 10 mph, warning the driver and automatically braking when necessary to avoid impact.
- Traffic sign recognition:This feature uses cameras to read road signs like speed limits, stop signs, and “Do Not Enter” The information is then shown on your Active Driving Display so you can keep your eyes on the road.
With these innovative safety features, it’s clear that a 2020 Mazda6 will quickly become your driving companion, not just your transportation. Visit Lester Glenn Mazda to learn more about this exciting and safe sedan.